Friday, June 17, 2016

Let's make like an animal activist group and attempt to get the elephant out of the room. (Is that a thing?) 

The reason for reviving this blog is simply for the sake of me exercising my desire for communication. Or rather, because I'm bored and I miss typing well-thought out stuff that my fingers are too slow to physically write. I also want to somehow glorify God through this.

There's the why. But then I thought, "what would I write about?" My life is about as basic as a Joe's clearance rack... Or so I thought.  See in all things, the Lord, in His desire to penetrate all aspect of my life (and yours), reminded me that my life is not a bore, but a blessing.  Often times, I would get lost in the day to day processes of life that I would forget to take a step back and see the whole picture.  It is in those moments when I would realize that yes, I am blessed. (Thanks, God!)

In the next bit, allow me to summarize what's been up since my first post on this blog.

I've learned that although there's room for silliness, there's also time for serious stuff.

I've learned that your greatest critic can also be your greatest ally and friend.

I've learned that my strength lies not in what I can do but through Him who gives me the strength to do so.

I've learned that I'm not as lame as I thought and that I am able to make some impact on people by simply obeying Christ.






To sum this whole college experience up, it would be through the words of the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:10 - "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not without effect..."  Indeed, I. Am. Blessed.


Cheers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment